The RunDown

The RunDown

Tri-M Heads to Broadway

Tri-M Heads to Broadway

On Thursday, February 15th, the Tri-M Honors Society and River Dell Music will take a trip to the city to see Six on Broadway.

The Tri-M Honors Society is a music honors society at River Dell High School. Members of the group meet once a month and volunteer for the community using their musical talent. For example, members showcased their skills and performed at the health and wellness fair back in September.

All members of the Tri-M honors society were allowed to go on this trip, no matter what grade they were in. However, it was not the same for the River Dell Music community. First priority was given to the seniors in band and chorus, then the juniors, etc.

“I’ve never seen a musical before, so I’m honestly really excited to go on this trip,” said freshman Aaron Choi, who is a member of the Tri-M Music Honors Society.

The show will start at approximately 7:00pm and last about three hours. However, Mr. Wilson plans to leave at 4:00 so the students can have dinner in the city.

For a mere 85 dollars and a permission slip, River Dell Music students are receiving the opportunity to watch a musical on Broadway. Without a doubt, this moment will be a memory they cherish for the rest of their lives.